2.9.09

New News!

i'm delighted to say that one of my favourite sites Motionographer
has featured My Day in their student feed. i'm really happy as i use this site a lot!
there's a nice little write up too! 

check it out here: My Day on Motionographer

also last weekend i attended the WCC Young Filmmakers Bursary Award ceremony.
i was delighted to accept the award and it was great to see the other winning films.
they also announced on the night that i won the Artlinks! Film Bursary 2009. 
i was so happy my films were recieved so well. amazing!

lastly, my graduate film On the Quiet, has been selected for the 2009 Bradford Animation Festival. it will be screening in the student competition in november.
two thumbs up!

1 comment:

Patrick Semple said...

Pretty slick dude, you should put up your first year movie i would love to see that.